Identity verification is necessary for your service provider to comply with their Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements as it directly helps to prevent money laundering and fraud.
Articles in this section
- Supported browsers
- How do I enable my camera in Google Chrome?
- I don't have a webcam, microphone or computer, what can I do?
- I don't have a computer or smartphone. Can I still get verified?
- Why is ID verification necessary?
- How do I enable my camera in Firefox?
- I don't have a last name, what do I do?
- Can I verify my identity by sending you photos by e-mail?
- When trying to access the link provided to me I'm directed to a "Your session has timed out" page
- Everything should be fine, but I am directed straight to the troubleshooting page